Nitecore DL20 LED 1000 Lumens Underwater Sport Diving Light Flashlight Torch
* Uses a XP-L HI V3 LED.
* Uses one 18650 or two CR123 or two RCR123 battery.
* 2 brightness levels plus Strobe mode in White light,and 2 brightness levels in Red light and White light.
* Maxmium output up to 1000 lumens and beam range of 223 meters.
* Integrated red light serves as an auxiliary light supplement for underwater photography.
* Crystal Coating Technology combined with "Precision Digital Optics Technology" for extreme reflector performance.
* High efficient constant current circuit board provides max runtime of 9 hours.
* Built-in threads for connecting the scuba diving pointer. * Reverse polarty protection.
* Tail stand capability.
* Constructed from aero grade aluminum alloy with HAIII military grade hard-anodized finish.
* Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating.
|LED Type||XP-L HI V3 LED|
|Batteries Required||1 × 18650 or 2 × CR123 or 2 × RCR123 (Not Include)
|Luminous Flux||Up To 1000 Lumens|
|Run Time||Up To 9 Hours|
|Distance||223 m (Max.)|
|Intensity||12400 cd (Max.)|
|Operating Modes||High / Low / Strobe|
|Output and Runtime||
High (1000 Lumens / 1h15min)
Low (385 Lumens / 4h)
High (115 Lumens / 4h15min)
Low (55 Lumens / 9h)
White light strobe (1000 Lumens / -)
|Measurements||Length 133.1 mm / 5.24 in
Head Size 34 mm / 1.33 in
|Weight||135.5 g / 4.77 oz|
|Waterproof||IPX8, 100m (waterproof and submersible)|
NOTE: The stated data is measured using 1 x 18650 Li-ion battery(3400mAh)under laboratory conditions when all illminable dirctions of the product are turned on.The data may vary in real world use due to different battery usage or environmental conditions.Packaging and Contents
Supplied in Retail Packaging and Includes:
* NiteCore DL20 Diving Light x 1
* Diving Lanyard x 1
* Spare O-ring x 1
* User Manual x 1