NiteCore NL1835 - 1pcs
* Microporous barrier protects delicate internal components.
* Pressure relief valve activates in the event of a rapid temperature increase.
* Built-in PTC to inhibit high current surges.
* Innovation anode design with high temperature resistance.
* Equipped at both ends with a nickel-plated stainless steel protector ensuring high impact resistance,good electrical conductivity and oxidation resistance.
* Tough plastic circuit board protector.
* Coated with durable metallic film to guard against abrasion.
* Automatically protects against overcharge,over discharge and short-circuiting.
* Utilizes a high-quality battery protection IC from Seiko instruments Japan.
* Utilizes two high-power MOS FETs in the current regulation module for better efficiency and superior output.
* Compatible with most lighting tools on the market.
* Low cost and environmentally friendly.
|Charging Current||2A (Max.)|
|Recommended Charging Current||1A|
|Measurements||Length: 69.7mm (2.74 in.)
Diameter: 18.5mm (0.73 in.)
|Warranty period||12 months warranty from the date of purchase|
* Never expose the battery to water or fire.
* When charging or using batteries ensure the positive and negative ends correspond with the positive (+) and negative (-) symbols.
* To extend battery life it is recommended that it is charged every three months when unused for long periods.
* Keep out of the reach of children.
Supplied in Retail Packaging and Includes:
* NiteCore NL1835 x 1