NiteCore TIKI GITD 300 Lumens USB Rechargeable Keychain Flashlight Torch
* Utilizes a primary OSRAM P8 LED with a max output of 300 lumens.
* Utilizes an auxiliary high CRI white LED(CRI>90; Color Temperature:4500K) and an auxiliary UV LED(Power:500mW; Wavelength:365nm)
* The primary white light utilizes a total reflective optic lens for a uniform and soft beam.
* Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery.
* Built-in Li-ion battery charging circuit with a Micro-USB port.
* Advanced Power Cut-Off(APC) technology for an ultralow standby power consumption.
* One hand operable interface controls 3 outputs with a single switch.
* Head constructed from stainless steel with a superior heat dissipation capability.
* Body constructed from durable PC(V0)materials and phosphorescent shell that glows in the dark after being charged.
* Rating in accordance with IP66.
* Impact resistant to 1 meter.
|Product Code||TIKI GITD|
|LED Type||primary OSRAM P8 LED|
|Batteries Required||Rechargeable Li-ion|
|Luminous Flux||Up To 300 Lumens|
|Run Time||Up To 40 Hours|
|Operating Modes||High / Mid / Low / Ultralow / UV / Aux White Conatant-on / Aux White Warning Flashing|
|Output and Runtime||High (300 Lumens / 30min)
Mid (60 Lumens / 1h)
Low (15 Lumens / 4h)
Ultralow (1 Lumen / 40h)
UV (500mW / 45min)
Aux White Conatant-on(22 Lumens / 1h30min)
Aux White Warning Flashing(22 Lumens 20h)
|Body Material||durable PC(V0)materials|
|Measurements||Length: 55 mm / 2.17 in
Head Size: 14.7 mm / 0.58 in
|Weight||12 g / 0.42 oz|
Note: * The stated data is measured in accordance with the international flashlight standrds ANS/NEMA FL1,using the built Li-ion battery(130mAh) under laboratory conditions.The data may vary in real world use due to different battery usage of envionmental conditions.Packaging and Contents
Supplied in Retail Packaging and Includes:
* NiteCore TIKI GITD Flashlight x 1
* Key Clasp x 1
* User Manual x 1
* Warranty Card x 1