NiteCore UT32 Cool White & Neutral White LED 1100lms Running Headlight Headlamp
* Dual output headlamp specifically designed for the unpredictable weather and harsh outdoor environment in trail running.
* Primary Cool White Beam uses a XP-L2 V6 LED 5700K for a max output of 1100 Lumens, with 100 degree wide range flood illumination with uniform and soft light.
* Auxilliary Warm White beam uses a XP-L V6 LED (3000K) for a max of 920 lumens and 117 meter throw distance.
* High-efficiency constant current provides a stable output of 18 hours.
* 4 brightness levels and 2 special modes available for both beams.
* Both LEDs can indicate the battery power by displaying the battery voltage
* Incorporated Adv.
anced Temperature Regulation module
* Specially designed lightweight and breathable headband included.
* Optical lenses with double-sided scratch-resistant coating
* Constructed from aero-grade aluminum alloy.
* HA III military grade hard-anodized finish.
|LED Type||1 x XP-L2 V6 (5700K) and 1 x XP-L V6 (3000K)|
|Batteries Required||1 x 18650 or 2 x CR123 ( Not Include)|
|Luminous Flux||Up To 1100 Lumens|
|Run Time||Up To 18 Hours|
Primary Cool White Beam (XP-L2 V6) and Auxiliary Warm White Beam ( XP-L V6)
|Output and Runtime||
Primary Cool White Beam (CREE XP-L2 V6)
Turbo (1100 lumens / 1 hour 30 minutes / 80 meters)
High ( 410 lumens / 3 hours 45 minutes / 49 meters)
Mid ( 200 lumens / 8 hours / 33 meters)
Low (70 lumens / 18 hours / 23 meters)
SOS (1100 lumens / -)
Beacon (1100 lumens / -)
Auxiliary Warm White Beam (CREE XP-L V6)
Turbo (920 lumens / 1 hour 30 minutes / 117 meters)
High ( 370 lumens / 3 hours 45 minutes / 75 meters)
Mid ( 170 lumens / 8 hours / 46 meters)
Low (60 lumens / 18 hours / 31 meters)
SOS ( 920 lumens / -)
Beacon ( 920 lumens / -)
|Measurements||Length: 3.78" (95.9mm)
Head Dimensions: 1.09" x 1.06" (27.6mm x 26.8mm)
Tail Diameter: 0.94" (23.8mm)
|Weight||2.91oz (82.5g battery not included)|
Note: The stated data is measured in accordance with the international flashlight testing standarda ANSI/NEMA FL1, using 1 x 18650 Li-ion battery(3500mAh)under laboratory conditions.The data may vary in real world use due to different battery usage or envirnmental conditions.
* The runtime for TURBO mode is tested with fan cooling,as a simulation of the trail running environment.Packaging and Contents
Supplied in Retail Packaging and Includes:
* NiteCore UT32 Headlight x 1
* Headband x 1
* Spare O-ring x 1
* Spare Switch Covers x 2
* Clip x 1
* Bracket x 1
* User Manual x 1
* Warranty Card x 1