Tactical L4 G32 Low Profile NVG Mount Ops-Core Shroud AN PVS15 18 PVS21 Devgru
· High quality and brand new.
· Material Construction: Light Weight, Aerospace Grade Metal.
· Item included L4G32 NVG Mount and Ops-Core 3 Hole Shroud.
· Designed to provide a solid mounting platform with multiple adjustment points.
· Breakaway Feature allows Mount to Break Away under Stress, or to Securely Lock in Place by Means of a Breakaway Lever.
· Lock Release Lever allows NVG height to be easily adjusted up or down, then secured.
· A Mount Release Lever allows the operator to easily set the desirable mode (breakaway or locked), depending upon operational needs.
· An ergonomically placed Flip Release Button allows the Mount to "fip up" to a stowed position when the goggle is attached.
· This pivot mechanism is simple and robust by design and cannot loosen over time.
· A Tilt Adjustment Knob allows the operator to fine adjust the tilt angle of the NVG.
· A Fore/Aft Release Lever allows for fore/aft travel of the goggle. Releasing the lever allows the operator to set the fore/aft position of the goggle.
· An ergonomically placed NVG Release Button allows for one handed release of the NVG.
· Dimensions (Operational) 3.98” L x 2.60” W x 2.40” H.
· Weigh: 36 lb (5.7 oz).
· Vertical Height Adjustment: 1.3" Total Travel.
· Fore/Aft Travel: 1.10” Total Travel.
· Accommodates AN/PVS-7A, AN/PVS-7C (Direct Mount) AN/PVS-7B, AN/PVS-14, AN/PVS-15, AN/PVS-18, AN/PVS-21, BNVD, BNVD-G (w/ Wilcox Interface Shoe).
L4 G32 NVG Mount with shroud * 1. Hardware *3